Transcript Request (Current Students)

This transcript request is for students currently enrolled in Frenship High School. If you are enrolled somewhere else or have already graduated, please complete the form titled "Past FHS Student". You will need to request your ACT/SAT scores to be sent to your colleges/universities from the respective testing agency (College Board and ACT). Frenship High School does not send these scores.


Select the button below to begin the web form:
 Begin Form